Sunday, November 30, 2008

Novena for the Immaculate Conception

"Holy Mary, Immaculate Mother of God, most pure and holy, in union with all the saints in heaven and the just on earth and with the most heartfelt ardor, I consecrate my heart to you and implore you to receive my homage of respect, love and confidence. I come to you, O refuge of sinners in my present distress and implore you to exert in my behalf the full measure of your influence in heaven.

Present my earnest petition to God and obtain for me (here name your request), protect me, O holy and Immaculate Mother of God, watch over me, love me, now and forever.

Three Hail Mary's. One Glory Be.

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to you."

Pray this Novena for the nine days preceeding the Feast of the Immaculate Conception, December 8th. (Begin on November 30th as you also begin the Christmas Novena till December 24th)


No comments:

Post a Comment