Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Childish Gambino Premiers New Song "Bonfire" LIVE w/ Lyrics [VIDEO]

I remember some of the lines from that teaser for their new album "Camp". This is that song!!!!



You Got To Read The Lyrics Below:

Childish Gambino
"Bonfire"

Okay, it’s Chidish Gambino, homegirls drop it like the NASDAQ
Move white girls like there’s coke up my asscrack
Move black girls ’cause, man, fuck it, I’ll do either
I love pussy, I love bitches, dude, I should be runnin’ PETA
And I do the support, sure, but BOO all over me
Screamin’ they got … for me, my green is in this grocery
My agent did not phone this girl, and now he got that Kobe beef
Dick is like an accent mark, it’s always fucking over Es
Hot like a parked car
I sound weird like nigger with hard R
Fly like the logo on my cousin’s Sport Authority
Eatin’ Oreos like these white girls that blow me
Mark up all my ladies, whiskey for a grown man
Hangin’ in the islands, lookin’ for Earl like Toejam
Man, the beat retarded, so I’m callin’ it a slow jam
Butcher and I know it, man, kill beef, go ham
These rappers are afraid of him
‘Cause I’m a beast, bitch, grrr, Invader Zim
Gambino is a call girl, fuck you, pay me
Brand new whip for these niggas like slavery
Told me I was ugly, man, that shit did not phase me
Tell me how I suck again, my memory is hazy
“I’m a rapper now”: Yeah, dude, you better be
Or you can fuckin’ kiss my ass, Human Centipede
You wanna see my girl? I ain’t that dumb
You wanna see my girl? I ain’t that dumb
“Man, why does every black actor gotta rap some?”
I don’t know, all I know is I’m the best one


It’s a bonfire, turn the lights out
I’m part of everything you wanna fuckin’ talk about
It’s a bonfire, turn the lights out
I’m burnin’ everything you motherfuckers talk about


You know these rapper dudes talk shit, start killin’
Fuck that, got goons like an archvillain
I’m from South, ain’t got no accent, don’t know why
So this rap is child’s play, I do my name like Princess Di
Yeah, they said they want the realness, rapped about my real life
Told me I could just quit: “First of all, you talk white!
Second off, you talk like…” I’ve never given up yet
Rap stepfather, you hate me but you will respect
I put in work, ask Ludwig
Put my soul on the track like shoes did
Played this for my cousin, now he can’t even think straight
Black and white music? Now, nigga, that’s a mixtape
We rap about the building
… Gambino, girls are diggin’ in the velvet
I know you hate me on your little fuckin’ …
That girls who hurt me, but wit’ niggas they be sayin’ “Owww” (Owww)
Sorry for who coddled you
Chillin’ with a Filipino, act up like a …
Yeah, I’m in her ass like pottery
So if you see my finger under the table, don’t bother me
… speakers got
I’m sayin’ “What the fuck is up?” like I am Peter’s guy
And shit I’m doin’ next year? Insanity
Made the beat then murdered it, Casey Anthony
These rappers don’t know what to do
‘Cause all I did was act me, like a Looney Tune
I’ll give you all of me until there’s nothing left
I swear this summer will be summer camp, bitch!



LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU FEEL BOLD ENOUGH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment