Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Good Afternoon All

Well, I finally made it onto this blog. I have been reading and gathering info on everything here. Its been quite entertaining I must say. Oh, and I read I am a gray coat..lol. Well, I guess I could be worse eh?

Yes, from the good ole USA and Ill tell ya, its not like it use to be. Since we got Dumbo in office life has been hell. Im not sure what was going through folks mind back in 2008, but I can say is wrong choice people!

I would like to address the ghost image that was the big hub. What I can say is this, I believe that night vision can also produce images such as this, is it possible the cameras were giving mixed pictures? I mean,hey, anything can be done with cameras now a days eh? Also, and from what I know, the horsemen will not appear until the rapture comes. So, what can we make from this? Much..but stay tuned for more info on all that.

Well, signing off for now, but wanted to say Hey to all my new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment