Sunday, February 27, 2011

Photo

     I hated the fact that I didn't have my camera with me a couple of week ago when I toured the old auditorium inside Montgomery City hall for a CBS-8 story. But I did take this rather blurry cell phone shot from the balcony looking down to the stage, which is packed with shelves of old records. An eerie place for sure!.





    The City is fixin'---not quite restoring---the old place and the City Council will be meeting there, probably starting in 2012.




I did have my camera with me for a walk this afternoon, and captured this view of the Trinity Presbyterian Church on Hull Street, Senior Executive Editor Jay C. suggested it be posted, and when the SEP says do it...





The flowers are on a Tulip Tree, usually the first to bloom each year here in Montgomery.

No comments:

Post a Comment