Friday, April 1, 2011

Ayo I been sittin here listenin to Thank Me Later n this shit not bad nahmean....




Ayo whattup this Tony Atlas aka the magnificent Deini. Yo I been listenin to this Aubrey joint for the last hour...n yo I gotta admit...he got a couple decent joints on this shit here. Namsayin...I peeped this shit when it first dropped n I thought the shit was softer than two niggas on a Sunday at a bed n breakfast together nahmean. The god was like nah fuck this shit...thats some yoga anthems nahmean. Shit sounded gayer than a nigga in a pink smart car wit Abba blastin out the windows. I was thinkin like niggas is gon produce a ovum for every second they bump this types a shit namsayin. I wasnt fuckin wit that joint not one bit namsayin. Matter fact Tone started thinkin ayo this nigga Aubrey gotta be a lesbian or some shit cos this shit aint right nahmean. Niggas from Staten aint fuck wit no shit like this. Staten niggas eat barbells son. We kick the fire hydrants off the sidewalks namsayin. When the nigga started off his album wit that Fireworks joint ya boy was like damm yo.... this bout to be some ambrosia salad comin thru my speakers rite now g. A nigga could smell marshmallows in the room...Son had those suspect song titles too...like Fancy n Karaoke n Show Me A Good Time....cmon son. I was like fuck is this a Kylie Minogue album g? Nahmean. But yo...I jus let that shit play all the way thru n the joint kinda grew on me n shit. That Find Your Love shit had me tearin bricks out the walls namsayin. Word. This some shit for niggas to slap gorillas to. So in tribute to that nigga Tone put together a little picture gallery namsayin. The captions was added to express what was goin thru the niggas mind...not my own nahmean. Dont get that shit twisted aight. Hope yalls enjoy it.
Aight peace.





"Damm son.... I looks like a bitch"




"Thank god moms let me borrow her jacket cos it is fur-reeeeezing out here!"




"I swear this mini camouflage is sooooo fierce tho."




"Hey thats right me n her be sharin n swappin clothes...so frickin what! Grow up yall!"




"I told moms that if she didnt buy me a Phantom for my happy sweet 16th I wasnt EVER comin out my room EVER again."




"See...told yall I could squeeze into this blouse. Fits me purrrrrrrrfect."




"Nah bitch I told you...If you leave ya shit at my crib Imma keep that shit n Imma rock those namsayin. Looks better on me any ol way...hmph."




"Oh my gawd....Aubrey are you like evolvin er sumthin?....ha ha ha ha"




"The hills are aliiiiiiive...."




"Ayo hold up lemme finish writin this hurr freestyle"




"Woo hoo...I am TOTALLY pulling off this Jean Paul Gaultier cologne bottle look right now."




"I am so mad right now I could jus screeeaaaam!"




"Ayo I told that bitch I needed this top in coral...not pink. This shit dont match my Yeezys....nothins goin right not one bit."




"Imma need to get the crotch brought in....jus a smidge..."




"Thank you sir...I knitted 'er myself..."




"WHAT......is that nigga wearin?? Ewww so grossssss!"


No comments:

Post a Comment