Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lil B Explains Why He Added (I'm Happy) To "I'm Gay"


"Shout out to everyone who said I copped out by putting 'I'm Happy' under 'I'm Gay', but that was my reasoning...  How Can i cop out when in my head, I had a plan to do that?  Like, I'm not literally a homosexual, but I'm happy."

I Did it to also embrace the homosexual community also, but some motherf*ckers was like, I copped out, 'Ah B, you should've stuck with the "I'm Gay" title.' I'm not totally gay, but I am gay.  Salute. Perez Hilton, Gaga."

Did this nut sack head nigga salute Perez Hilton, Gaga.  Who the hell is Gaga Perez Hilton?

Like we said on the podcast from day 1, Lil B is full of sh*t! This little nigguh played everyone who was giving him props for being revolutionary...LUPE! His intention was the stir up a commotion. When he peeped how hot topic homosexuality really was and what came with taking on such a controversial movement, homey jumped ship quicker than naked broad on a Pirates deck.

Just look at this statement, how many times did homo...homey drive home the point "I'm Not Gay".  And what in the f*ck of all the dumb f*cks to ever f*cking be dumb as f*ck does "I'm not totally gay" mean...?

Not only did he change the title and put under it (I'm Happy). Not only did he stress in every interview that he was HAPPY and NOT GAY, DEFINITELY NOT GAY. He proceeded to release this 'legendary' album in complete secrecy. He copped ALLLLLLL the way out. This little brand muffin ass rapper is so damn dumb, he got yall thinking he's a borderline genius. 
I did it also to embrace the homosexual community also..
Are YOU NIGGAS SERIOUS!  I want to shove this dudes face in a waffle iron, no PAM.  Even that wouldn't fry his brain as much as those drugs are.  Ole pop tart toasted brain crack junkie beat bandit. 

I don't know what more unacceptable, the fact that he did this or the fact that people who've heard his sh*tty ass tardf*cked music applauded him for doing this. This dude has the most mentally challenged smile a coke head could ever have. Shame on US!

No comments:

Post a Comment