Friday, July 8, 2011

Whitney Gibson or Tyrese Houston...Hollywood Couplets

I don't know why this n*gga acting like hittin the Cocaine Diva from the back ain't just another one of his WhatIf goals in life. Dude been getting that left over Bobby Vag, that Dramedy Queen vag. You know he probably sing to it and everything. He probably reading Lil Bobby "Snort Em Up" Kristina to sleep every night with his Best Seller.  I seen you looking extra super duper in T3 Negra!  That's that Houston box BOI!  He'll even shift her wig in public for her, like "Hold on Sweet Lady, let me get that right for you.  Let me Help you get out of your own way!" 


"Negative blogs, press, blurbs, people spreading negative things. Rumors. I rest Well at night cause none of these things matter anymore..." Tyrese wrote in a post on his Twitter account. He then went on to digitally laugh over the news he's "dating" the pop chanteuse. "Man if ya'll don't Gtfoh (get the f**k out of here) w (with) this dumb s**t.. Hahahahahaahahaa... #Never... I repeat.. Never..!!"

Houston's daughter, Bobbi Kristina, didn't take the film star's reaction to the news lightly.
"Lmao (laughing my a** off) at Tyrese.. Damn it's like tht (that)?! Hah, well to clear it up, Trust Me, MY MOM WOULD Never. Hah #shesroyalty,"
she respondedQuoted from TheBoomBox

No comments:

Post a Comment