Monday, June 20, 2011

Sean Price, "I Don't f*ck with no Female Rappers"










I really don't even need to say much here. Sean Price has the feeling that a lot of guys who listen to rap have, that's why the female emcee is a rarity. The female emcees we did have that were popular for longer than others made a career out of it lasciviously (is this the right word, meh). Even I, for a long time wasn't feeling female artists. It wasn't until artists like Jean Grae and Invincible came around that I started paying more attention to them. Now with artists like Rapsody, Eternia, Jean Grae, Invincible, Nitty Scott MC, Lyric Jones, etc, I'm way more attentive to whats going on over there. Just keeping it real tho, the nigga in me, will probably always choose an ill male rap artist over an ill female rap artist. Things could easily change though. Who knows, this may be the era of the female Jay-z; we just gone have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment