Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Polished: Nails Inc. Fitzroy Square 3D Glitter

Hello, readers!

My name is Alyssa, and I am lucky enough to be one of Daneen’s coworkers. As you may have noticed, I like a good manicure (looky here and here).

Since Daneen literally has her hands full with one-year-old Westley, I get the chance to bring you the latest nail news.

Recently, a batch of nails inc. colors came into the office, and I was immediately taken with nails inc. Fitzroy Square 3D glitter, which is described as clear with green glitter and chunky teal glitter. Swoon. Though I work in a business casual office, envelope-pushing nail polish is acceptable, so I knew this was my next manicure.

I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of glitter that this polish contains. Most glitter nail polish has a few flecks with mostly clear, but this was saturated, which was great. Here is what three coats looks like...


This polish is definitely not for the faint of heart, but I got a lot of compliments on it. I absolutely recommend this polish for anyone looking for a little sparkle!

nails inc. is available at Sephora, for $9.50 a bottle.

-Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment