Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Narcissism, 9/11, Motherhood, and Dogs

Uchitel’s life after 9/11

Last Updated: 4:16 AM, September 6, 2011
Model Rachel Uchitel
WireImage
Tiger Woods’ alpha mistress, Rachel Uchitel, said the 9/11 death of her former fiance, investment banker James Andrew O’Grady, was meant to be.

 “I believe Andy was meant to die because he was too good,” she tells Page Six Magazine, in The Post on Thursday. “I’m almost happy it ended the way it did because I’ve learned so many lessons from him. It would have been tragic if we got into fights and then divorced.” 

The tragedy wasn't our country's most horrific terrorist attack, that was the blessing that prevented the ultimate tragedy:  Ms. Uchitel fighting with and divorcing Mr. O'Grady.  She is the center of her world, and her emotions, wants and expectations rule it. 

Had O’Grady lived, Uchitel -- who went on to reportedly make $500,000 a year working as a VIP hostess at Tao Las Vegas and at New York’s The Griffin, where she met Woods -- believes her life would have been much different.

 “I would be a fat housewife with three kids in Sands Point, LI,” she tells the magazine. The toned and tanned Uchitel recently sold her Park Avenue apartment and plans to move to San Francisco with her boyfriend, Matt Hahn. The two are talking about children.

He died so that she would not be a fat housewife.  This is an example of narcissistic thinking. 

I never wanted them ... but I know how much I love my dogs, and I think I’d make a good mother to my own kids.

She thinks she would make a good mother to "her own" kids.  Let's hope her new fiance doesn't have children from a previous relationship, because her comments don't bode well for that scenario.  
Has she not been "good" to other children, hence the addition of the word "own" regarding being good to children?

What must it be like for his family to read these vapid comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment