Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Pink Pat of Flamingos

Shalom!

(Hebrew for Hello and Peace)



Those silly flamingos, they want to land in my blog again!
I told them no, I already had a blog on flamingos,
but they insist.
I resist.
They try to threaten me with flamingo poop all over my yard.
I tell them I have a GREAT DANE,
a big dog, with big....poop.
They can't scare me.
They threaten a huge honk-fest.
Oh, well......okay...
I make a new treasury on etsy:



So, are they happy already?
No.
They insist - only a BLOG will do.
sigh.
okay!
What can one do when trying to reason with a flamingo?


I did have a lot of fun putting together a Flaming Pink Flamingo treasury!
I found enough super items to make another one,
only a Peach Flamingo treasury.
I haven't come up with a clever title yet, so it is waiting to be finished.

Do you have a clever title for my treasury?
Let me know, and I will give you credit!




Yum Yum Yum for the Tum-Tum Tum!

Here's a plate to eat them on -


Should we all wear hair nets whilst serving the treats?
I've found some for us - 



You know, with fancy cookies, you have to have a PARTY!!!

Whatever shall I wear to the Pink Flamingo Party?


No, perhaps that's too casual for this sugar cookie affair.
Perhaps this will do -

Only, I'm not blonde or skinny...


Perhaps if I wear these,  no one will notice
that I am not blonde or (that dirty word).



or this pretty necklace?


Nah, too fancy now. I'll save them for later.


Now THIS looks just perfect -



And maybe this for my hair!


Alice is such a show-off. I wonder what she will be wearing?



I definitely think we should decorate for the party -
  

I love this sign for the door -

 Oh! I almost forgot to send invites!


Hmmmmm, Nancy is always soooo high-bred in her mind,
maybe I should send her this one instead:


Oh, that Nancy. She always has to bring something...
I better find a dish for these Jordan almonds -

okay, yeah, they are pretty!


Well, yes, I do really like this dish, but perhaps the pastel almonds
will look better in this one -




Here's a little activity while we wait for everyone to show up:

And a fun and yummy time was had by all....

To make the party ending perfect, I passed out one of these to each guest,
so they can remember that Flamingos
can be
very insistent.



Now get your big pat of flamingos off my lawn!!!


inkspired

No comments:

Post a Comment