(random Alien 'hello')
Today I am in a finish up mood.
The house is a wreck - seriously needs attention.
I have been picking up paper stuff mainly,
Those darn stacks of papers -
you can't throw them away because sure thing,if you do,
there will be an important bill or a check or something in the middle of it.
I have been throwing away magazines and catalogs from last year!
Yeah, pat on back!!
I am getting ready for a Craft Fair.
This is a new one to me, held at the
Adams County Fairgrounds
on October 1.
9:00 - 4:00
Come by and say hi!
1. I'm terrified!
2. I have to organize my crafts and jewelry.
3. I have to figure out how to display the items for sale.
4. I want to make some more items to be sold.
(check out the making bottlecaps scene above)
5. I need to repair or re-glue anything that needs a little help.
6. I have to organize my craft room if I expect to be organized at all for the Show.
7. I have to print up price tags and affix them to most items.
8. I have to figure out how to package things, so they don't get damaged by being handled by possible customers.
9. I still need to recruit 1 or 2 persons to help me out i.e. carrying stuff in, set-up, doing sales and sales receipts, breaking down, repacking...+more!!
10. ...and probably at least 60 more things to do to get ready...
maybe even 85 things!
Okay, think calming thoughts...
dans le jardin, http://www.ellemoss.etsy.com/
That's me (not really), thinking calm thoughts,
or falling asleep.
Could be both...
The result for my blog?
My thoughts are pretty much on overtime right now,
so let's make a short blog today, shall we?
Yes, I really can!!!
Chimney Sweep Bert and Mary Poppins
I am laying out my finished bottlecap magnets now.
I organize them on pizza trays and cookie sheets,
as they are magnetic.
A magnet has come off, so I will re-glue that.
a recycled junk mail bottlecap magnet
Next up is to get out my Bottlecap Ribbons.
I have sold a good amount, so I'm not sure what I have left,
or what is in a 'making it' stage.
a series I am doing on "Peace" in different languages.
Custom work available.
Recycled bottlecap with hand colored Art Nouveau alphabet.
Now I need to get out my jewelry; it is scattered in a few different places.
Get out my displays, and match up what I want to put where
once I get to the Craft Fair set-up.
Oh yes, and find out how early that is!
an assortment of daisy chains I have made
Well, I guess instead of whining about all this,
I better get going!
Couldn't miss my blog though...
stamp by vivalasvegastamps:
and don't forget you can now easily leave a comment
on my blog!!